We Know Everything About Strategy.
Where Do You Need Help?
Strategy Development & Planning
Technology & Innovation Analysis in the Pre-Deal Phase
- Provide clarity & status-quo analysis of technology and innovation level in a target industry and develop hypotheses on the standing of the target in the market
- Collection of questions with regards to technology and market mechanics with the fund’s deal team
Analysis & Tec. Assessment
- 40-50 market stakeholder interviews along the value chain
- Product technology review
- Development of innovation life cycle (S-curve Analysis)
Conclusion On Key Questions
- What are the market stakeholders thinking about it?
- Are the market mechanics changing?
- How is the technology developing?
- What is the current level of innovation and digitalization?
Input For Initial Bid And Management Presentation
- Key hypotheses for a successful deal
- Input for CDD scope
- Assumptions & initial feedback on target’s SWOT and position (winner-/loser position)
Innovation, Strategy & Finance
We, therefore, support clients in establishing their business strategy by identifying growth opportunities and in improving their performance through a high level of innovation in their products, services, processes, and business models.
Our service portfolio is complemented by financial excellence advice improving your portfolio companies’ top and bottom-line performance through the combination of longstanding financial expertise and data-driven analysis of key performance indicators.
All our service solutions are customized to your requirements including Buy & Build strategy development and implementation as well as innovation program management to ensure fast, efficient, and sustainable value creation.
Value Creation Along Three Key Appraoches
1. Build Approach
- Set-up a company (12 months) and associated corporate strategy
- Develop and test a product
- Evaluate and implement a service portfolio
- Design and put internal and external processes and standards into practice
2. Improve Approach
- Status-quo assessment and definition of improvement potential in on-site workshops
- Upgrade and improvement of processes and tools
- (Further) Development of KPI sets and goals and subsequent monitoring and controlling mechanisms
3. Acquiring Approach
- Strategic add-on acquisition of partners for digital execution and product delivery
- Forward and backward integration of services
- Innovation & Technology investing through own CVC infrastructure
supplemented by hiring of key personnel on various levels of experience
Want To Know More? Contact Us.
You have in-depth questions regarding our areas of expertise? Let us help.