Our Areas Of Expertise.
Where Do You Need Help?
We support our clients in the pre-deal phase in the evaluation of initial questions regarding the target company by collecting market insights through primary and secondary data. The aim is to formulate hypotheses to be validated in the Commercial Due Diligence phase.
- Provide clarity & status-quo analysis of market drivers and development as well as customer insights on the target company
- Development of hypotheses to validate in the CDD phase
- Collection of questions with regards to market, competition and customers with the fund’s deal team
- Market sounding from stakeholder interviews along the entire value chain
- Product & service review
- Additional secondary research to generate a comprehensive picture of the status quo
Conclusion On Key Questions
- How is the market developing?
- What is the current status quo of the target in the market environment?
- What are the market stakeholders thinking about it?
- Are the market mechanics changing?
Input For Initial Bid And Management Presentation
- Key hypotheses for a successful deal
- Input for CDD scope
- Assumptions & initial feedback on target’s SWOT and position (winner-/loser position)
Want To Know More? Contact Us.
You have in-depth questions regarding our areas of expertise? Let us help.